পুরো অনুষ্ঠানটি দেখুন:
Topics for discussion:
- What are the main differences between conventional mortgage and Islamic mortgage ?
- Can any non-muslim apply for Islamic mortgages ?
- How can someone apply for an Islamic mortgage? Is the process different than conventional mortgages?
- Why the rates are high in Islamic mortgages ?
- Can I buy investment property /buy to let property under the Islamic mortgage ?
- Is the conveyancing process different in Islamic mortgages ?
- I want to buy the council property under Right to Buy scheme. Can I get Islamic mortgage for this Right to Buy property ?
- How can I be sure that these Islamic mortgages are Sharia Complaint ?
- How do lenders make money ?
- I want to sell my property. Will the Sharia Compliant lender benefit from any increase in the value ?
- Can someone with bad credit apply for an Islamic mortgage ?
- What happens if I die , as the property is in the bank’s name ?
- Can I remortgage my current property to Sharia complaint lender ?
Guest: M Mostafizur Rahman Msc(Finance)
and Shamim Chowdhury
Host: Nashit Rahman